Thank You To The Entire Staff And The Members Of iMore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It is coming to the close of 2012 and we are approaching 2013 so I thought I would take the time to post this to sort of go along with John Yester's Post in this same Intro forum.

I have never had more pleasure in a forum than I have here at iMore since moving from the BlackBerry platform to iOS. The staff here...All of them headed by Rene Ritchie and everyone that talks about app reviews like Ally and just everyone else too many to mention but you know who you are have all been tremendous in my ability to learn from you and the advice given has been top notch.

Now getting to the "Senior" members of the iMore forum who are registered ans selflessly on any and every occasion they get... Give out the most solid advice I have seen and been fortunate enough to benefit from it learning myself and also being able to give back by giving advice myself.

These people like John Yester, JustMe'D, Blink, Peligro, Massie, Alli and many many others that are too many to mention are unreal in the constant advice they give which is always right and willing to continue this pattern. If they don't know it they will find the answer and never tell to to search which I have never believed in. I also will give sound advice or none at all because I want everyone to get the same benefit I have gotten since I have been a member.

I hope everyone that reads this thanks everyone on iMore from the staff to the others I have mentioned and even more.

I also do my best to help out as well and the sole reason I have written and started this post is to say Thank You ALL and I hope we all have a great and prosperous 2013 which brings many more iOS devices to us to talk about.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! ;) :D

Jan

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Jan - we're here for you!!! Have a wonderful 2013!

Alli thank you but remember one thing. This post is not about ME! If viewers want to thank me for the post it will be appreciated but I wrote this as my way of giving back just to clarify.

Thanks again.:)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Jan,

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, safe New Year.

Keep up the great support and helpfulness in the forums, it is much appreacited!!! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your kind words, Jan, but you should be named among the list as well. Thank you for thinking of us during these busy days leading up to Christmas. That in and of itself lets us know how thoughtful of a person you are. I hope you and your family have a safe & pleasant Christmas, my friend. Take care and GOD bless you. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for your kind words, Jan, but you should be named among the list as well. Thank you for thinking of us during these busy days leading up to Christmas. That in and of itself lets us know how thoughtful of a person you are. I hope you and your family have a safe & pleasant Christmas, my friend. Take care and GOD bless you. :)

Well thank you for saying that I should be included in the list 'D but I would not give the advice I do if I had not learned what I know from the best of you and one other name I left out which I would like to include of course is Leanna. Thank you for all your app reviews and everything else you review for us. It means alot.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup