Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having issues with iMore on TapaTalk? Appears to be a permissions issue. I'm logged in, but can't reply, like, or post. I'm currently on the iMore forums app. Seems to work ok on the iMore forums app.

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I’m having exactly the same permissions problem using Tapatalk, although as you say, using iMore forums on the web seems to work ok.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I’m having exactly the same permissions problem using Tapatalk, although as you say, using iMore forums on the web seems to work ok.

Likewise. I just went on to try after receiving this. But I and many others had major issues with the 'other' iPhone Forum on Tapatalk last week - where I suspect it was the forum itself not Tapatalk in that case (??) Always frustrating.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I had issues with Tapatalk earlier this week, I was not able to see the unread status for threads.

I logged out and logged back in Tapatalk which fixed that.

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I got signed out and when I logged back in I got a message that the server failed to connect to the Tapatalk servers and to contact the administrator.

Tapatalk isn’t mapping my account here to my Tapatalk account. I tried signing out and in again and the same thing happened.

IMG_0704.jpg

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I got signed out and when I logged back in I got a message that the server failed to connect to the Tapatalk servers and to contact the administrator.

Tapatalk isn’t mapping my account here to my Tapatalk account. I tried signing out and in again and the same thing happened.

View attachment 130817

Personally, besides the error, I have not seen any side effects.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Got mine fixed. First had to figure out how to log in to iMore with username and password on TapaTalk. Got new password. Logged in and working now.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I still believe this is a Tapatalk issue with Tapatalk having connection issues. Maybe it’s related to iOS 14.6.

Works fine on the iMore forums app. It's only on TapaTalk. It happens on all the Future sites. I checked Android Central and Crackberry. Works ok on other non Future forums.

Works fine for me.
You guys must be doing something wrong.
Make sure you’re not doing it wrong.

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I’m experiencing an issue posting photos using the Tapatalk app. I get a message that says “profile missing, to share photo to this forum please create a Tapatalk account”.
I’ve been using Tapatalk for several years. Anyone else notice this?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This seems to be the case on all Mobile Nations/Future Forums. People are randomly experiencing issues with Tapatalk. Not everyone is experiencing issues. One of our forum administrators has looked into this and has verified that the issue is on Tapatalk’s end and not on the forums’ end.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bannana2000