Super Monkey Ball 2 Jailbreak issues

AppAttack

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys!! It's been a long time since I've posted but I've enjoyed reading from the sidelines :)

Super Monkey Ball 2 was released today and unless I run my (jb) phone in safe mode, I can't play it. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a go around to fix it? I've done a hard reset and installed the game twice to no avail. Also, does this mean that some developers have figured out a way to "stick it" to the jb community? Any help/thoughts would be appreciated...thanks!!

tennis77

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
hey i got swapmode and it does not work........ any idea why? yes, i turned on game mode but the app still crashes. i don't get a black screen ever, it just flat out crashes.... PLEASE HELP!

AppAttack

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
Alright, I decided to put it on my Touch (got tired of entering game mode all the time on my phone). I played through almost the entire game and then decided that I should jailbreak my Touch as well. So, I went through blackra1n (took less than 5 minutes!!!) and sure enough, I can no longer play the game. I guess Sega has figured out how to mess with the jailbreakers out there? l'll be interested to see if this starts catching on with other games :/ And sorry tennis77, I couldn't find any other way to play it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeahWells