• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Success!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Okay, first timer posting here. I just successfully got my iPhone out of jail. I did it with a first gen Macbook Air. The first time I did it, I didn't have a usb hub and the phone got bricked. Took about a minute to figure out to unbrick it. I bought a powered usb hub last night and now it works.

Can't wait to get all the cool stuff now! :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I'm having a good ole time with this thing now. Just. Got. To. Figure. Out. SwirlyMMS. No. Dice........:confused:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yeah, I'm having a good ole time with this thing now. Just. Got. To. Figure. Out. SwirlyMMS. No. Dice........:confused:

It's possible to get set up on AT&T but is it worth it? Not at all. The iPhone's text plans do not support MMS... so with that being said you'd have to call AT&T and some how convince them to put you on a regular text plan that includes MMS. Even if you get that done eventually their system will detect there is something wrong and correct it. Then you have to call and do that all over again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman