Spooky Pixel Hero [Pre-Order Now] Retro Atari-Style Horror Platformer Coming August 12

appsir

Jun 28, 2024
Visit site
Hello guys! I'm new here. For the past few years I've been making retro horror pixel platformer games such as DERE EVIL EXE and DERE Vengeance which have had some industry accolades. This year I decided to make a prequel to all my games, so if you've been wanting to try something old school with a bit of an overarching horror story, pre-order Spooky Pixel Hero and you'll be playing it for free on launch day.

This isn't a clickbait game or some rage quit brainrot game, I've been carefully cultivating this universe of indie horror games for a while now, and it takes about almost a year to make some of these. But each game has its own standalone story so you'd enjoy it without needing to know the lore behind the other games too much. I hope you like it!​

SPOOKY PIXEL HERO

AVAILABLE AUGUST 12

PRESS KIT

WATCH TRAILER

DESCRIPTION
You play the role of a game developer tasked by a secret organization to repair a lost platformer game from 1976 that seems way too advanced for its time. But is it really just a game?

A chilling homage to retro gaming – Rediscover the magic of classic games and retro platformers with a terrifying twist. SPOOKY PIXEL HORROR combines the beloved aesthetics of vintage 2D pixel games with a deeply immersive horror narrative that will keep you on edge.

Intense gameplay – Navigate through 120 challenging levels filled with traps and mind-bending puzzles that will make some players rage. Every step brings you closer to uncovering the dark origins of the game, but beware – the deeper you go, the more dangerous this nightmare becomes.

Atmospheric and nostalgic visuals – Experience a beautifully crafted mix of 1-bit and 8-bit pixel art that captures the eerie aesthetic of the vintage 70s and 80s gaming era.

Uncover the hidden story – As you progress, piece together the sinister backstory of the game. Encounter pixelated spirits, ghostly glitches, and Lovecraftian horrors lurking within the code. Can you survive the nightmare and reveal the truth?

spookypixel%20(1).gif
spookypixel%20(2).gif

SCREENSHOTS
hd%20(1).png

PRESS KIT

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/spooky-pixel-hero/id6504471206