So, what new tech did you get for the holidays?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Did Santa leave you some great new Apple gifts under the tree? Were there 8 days of tech for you earlier this year? Did you simply get caught up in - or reap the benefits of - the holiday sales? Yes, there are far more important things in the world, and there are all sorts of arguments against our increasingly materialistic culture, but we're a technology blog and an Apple-centric one at that, so we have but one focus, and one question for you today...
What gear to you give, and what gear to you receive these holidays?

Full story from the iMore Blog...

AppleHeadCA

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
[url]http://www.imore.com/sites/imore.com/files/styles/620w620h/public/field/image/2013/06/mac_adeluca_hero_4x3.jpg?itok=w8yacCjk[/URL]

Did Santa leave you some great new Apple gifts under the tree? Were there 8 days of tech for you earlier this year? Did you simply get caught up in - or reap the benefits of - the holiday sales? Yes, there are far more important things in the world, and there are all sorts of arguments against our increasingly materialistic culture, but we're a technology blog and an Apple-centric one at that, so we have but one focus, and one question for you today...
What gear to you give, and what gear to you receive these holidays?

Full story from the iMore Blog...

None. I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ not "Boxing Day".

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I got a Belkin Conserve Valet
edyganan.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Holiday Season started pretty early for me this year and my main two gifts were the Gold 5s and Pebble SmartWatch...I'm HAPPY....SMILE

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Apple BT keyboard and Magic Trackpad. I've also got the Magic Mouse on the way.

Now just to save up some money and replace my old monitor with a Thunderbolt!