So happy!!

Jjzoo

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm soo happy!! I'm getting my first iPhone soon. I'm getting the 16 GB verizon white one! I'm ny waiting for iPhone 5 because it won't be LTE. iPhone 6 may be though and by then I'll be due to upgrade :)

UPDATE: Don't hate on me now, I am still young, but I went to the dark side and got a droid incredible 2. But I'll still be around, as I have an iPod touch..

Last edited:

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm soo happy!! I'm getting my first iPhone soon. I'm getting the 16 GB verizon white one! I'm ny waiting for iPhone 5 because it won't be LTE. iPhone 6 may be though and by then I'll be due to upgrade :)

I have the 16GB white iPhone 4. It's awesome.
But are you sure iPhone 5 won't be LTE???

I got my iPhone 4 because I wanted to keep another year of unlimited 3G. I wasn't sure how to play out getting an unlimited LTE data plan. Do I get a Thunderbolt, lock in the unlimited LTE data plan, then get the LTE iPhone and try to get grandfathered in? Or will VZ null and void my unlimited plan? But then since the family plan is at least 10yrs old, can I convince CS to grandfather me in??? Because once iPhone goes LTE, then the carriers are going to make some serious bank- all those people with unlimited data plans are now going to start paying.

Jjzoo

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Ya. I also have unlomited data too, and I really don't wanna lose it (even though I'm mostly on wifi). After I school I have to wait an hour for my brother so YouTube and the web really helps pass time . I'm just happy to get my first iPhone

Coraya

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
You won't lose your unlimited 3G data plan with Verizon as long as you don't cancel the contract or switch your plan temporarily when that time comes. If they were to null your unlimited data whenever they liked, it would void your contract with Verizon and you could easily bail without paying an ETF (early termination fee). I couldn't care less about the LTE and 4g speeds. The 3G bands work great for me unless LTE is going to slow it down. And another thing is that I don't understand why everyone thinks that the carriers will charge even more for LTE. customers are having enough trouble paying for these overly expensive phone bills. And lastly anyone ever think that Verizon may just do away with the unlimited plans, throw in 3gb for the same price and charge an extra 10 in case we go over? It's a lit more likely that way. Cheers

VZWiP4

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why everyone thinks that the carriers will charge even more for LTE.
Agreed. In fact, LTE towers have a bigger radius so they don't need as many towers thus they don't spend so much on towers even though somehow that LTE tower in my area somehow bends around my house on my street and just my house.

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered myself a 32gb Black Verizon Iphone 4 and can't wait for it to get here. Long time Android user. Time for the Droid X to take a back seat for a while!!!!:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77