Setting up new phone help

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone is running sluggish since I have downloaded 3.0 (home button working intermittently, text and keyboard taking a bit too long to load). I have tried restoring back to 3.0 from my backup and it hasn't helped. I read somewhere here that restoring back to 3.0 and setting up as a new iPhone should help.

How do I make sure pictures and contacts still get saved by doing this?

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
No problem if you don't mind tip the scale in right corner.

OK I got a follow up question for you. I did this, restored from NO backup, and I'm still having the same issues with my home button and with text messages loading up slow. Do you have any ideas for me now?

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't understand what is happening with your home button.

Sorry. Every once and a while, it's un-responsive on the first push, and actually seems to be worse now that I restored from no backup. So exiting out of menus and or trying to access the favorites is difficult.

It feels like a load time error, kind of like texts taking too long to open.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry. Every once and a while, it's un-responsive on the first push, and actually seems to be worse now that I restored from no backup. So exiting out of menus and or trying to access the favorites is difficult.

It feels like a load time error, kind of like texts taking too long to open.

Sorry for 2 day late reply did not see this. If you take it to a apple store and something is wrong with home button they will replace you iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad