Photos in messages not showing up after transfering to new iphone.

CreepingDeath77

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
In iMessage if you click on a message then click on the persons name then scroll down to photos and press see all you can see every photo that's ever been sent between you. which is super convenient and saves tons of time when trying to reference things or find things. After getting a new iphone and restoring from back this no longer works. I have to scroll back through messages in order to find things. I do this with lots of people for work and personal things. Is there a way to get this working again? Do I need to change a setting? Did apple change something? Is it a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Give it another day or two to see if you’re able to view the photos like before.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
In iMessage if you click on a message then click on the persons name then scroll down to photos and press see all you can see every photo that's ever been sent between you. which is super convenient and saves tons of time when trying to reference things or find things. After getting a new iphone and restoring from back this no longer works. I have to scroll back through messages in order to find things. I do this with lots of people for work and personal things. Is there a way to get this working again? Do I need to change a setting? Did apple change something? Is it a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have iMessage syncing enabled?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208532

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR