Scheduled summary in ios15 - will I miss my Uber?

Daniel Rodrigues1

Oct 7, 2021
Visit site
I would like to add apps like Uber Eats / Uber to "scheduled summary" to not always get promotions sent to me but worried I might miss an important notification such as "Uber arriving". I dont see the option to select "time sensitive notifications" under Uber settings...

Is this something you think that these Apps will come out with updates for or is there anotherway to bypass notifications so I can receive the important notifications such as "Uber arriving"? Or for now do I have to remove Uber from scheduled summary?

Anyone else have the same need as me?

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I would like to add apps like Uber Eats / Uber to "scheduled summary" to not always get promotions sent to me but worried I might miss an important notification such as "Uber arriving". I dont see the option to select "time sensitive notifications" under Uber settings...

Is this something you think that these Apps will come out with updates for or is there anotherway to bypass notifications so I can receive the important notifications such as "Uber arriving"? Or for now do I have to remove Uber from scheduled summary?

Anyone else have the same need as me?

You will need to remove it from “Scheduled Summary” for now.

It will need an update from Uber to support Time Sensitive Notifications.

Daniel Rodrigues1

Oct 7, 2021
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. That’s what I thought. Wonder if they would implement this option. As it would enable users to stay away from boring advertising but still use the app as intended. Guess time will tell

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77