Returned from Android and Galaxy S3

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I had bought the iPhone 4 in April 2011 when it first came to VZW. In July of this year I decided to upgrade to the Razr Maxx. After 2 weeks I exchanged it for the Galaxy S3. Becasue I didn't have enough patience to wait on my initial upgrade to see the iPhone 5 and what Android would announce in September I was set with the S3. However I was just not completely happy. So I found someone (w/in about an after posting) to trade my S3 for 4S. Some may think I'm crazy but I am very happy to be back with my iPhone and it still feels like an upgrade to me because I previously had the 4 now I have the 4S. Plus the GS3 was just too big! Just wanted to share and wondered if anyone else had a similar situation. Glad to be back :)

Last edited:

Bluth22

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Wow glad u posted that. How did the gs3 work on sprints network?
Currently I have a 4s and I'm Willing to trade it for a GS3 to use it and see if I get better service ie sending text and making calls. If this doesn't make me happy than I want to move carriers. If I get the GS3, will it have a great resale value? Should I do this? Is it worth it? What do u guys think?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Wow glad u posted that. How did the gs3 work on sprints network?
Currently I have a 4s and I'm Willing to trade it for a GS3 to use it and see if I get better service ie sending text and making calls. If this doesn't make me happy than I want to move carriers. If I get the GS3, will it have a great resale value? Should I do this? Is it worth it? What do u guys think?

I'm not sure about sprint, I have VZW. The signal was not an issue with either the S3 or iphone where I am.
The VZW resale value for the 16gb S3 sucks! I checked BB and it was $131 for perfect condition... meanwhile the iphone 4 was over $200.

I can't tell you what you should or should not do. If I've learned one thing it's that you have to decide for yourself. It's whatever meets your needs. Specs are great and all but if you buy a phone solely for the specs you're bound to be unhappy... IMO.

Aubre34

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I had bought the iPhone 4 in April 2011 when it first came to VZW. In July of this year I decided to upgrade to the Razr Maxx. After 2 weeks I exchanged it for the Galaxy S3. Becasue I didn't have enough patience to wait on my initial upgrade to see the iPhone 5 and what Android would announce in September I was set with the S3. However I was just not completely happy. So I found someone (w/in about an after posting) to trade my S3 for 4S. Some may think I'm crazy but I am very happy to be back with my iPhone and it still feels like an upgrade to me because I previously had the 4 now I have the 4S. Plus the GS3 was just too big! Just wanted to share and wondered if anyone else had a similar situation. Glad to be back :)

Crazy! I was in the exact same boat! I had a 4 then decided to upgrade to the galaxy s3 and ended up exchanging it for a 4s like a week later!! I also felt it was too big and I just didn't like the android os after coming from apple. I actually breathed a sigh of relief when they handed me my new 4s! Ahhhh feels so awesome to be back. !! Best decision I made this year! Apple for life now

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure about sprint, I have VZW. The signal was not an issue with either the S3 or iphone where I am.
The VZW resale value for the 16gb S3 sucks! I checked BB and it was $131 for perfect condition... meanwhile the iphone 4 was over $200.

I can't tell you what you should or should not do. If I've learned one thing it's that you have to decide for yourself. It's whatever meets your needs. Specs are great and all but if you buy a phone solely for the specs you're bound to be unhappy... IMO.

That's the GREAT thing about iPhones, they hold their resale value better than any other phone out there. U can still see some iPhone 2G's for about $150 and people paying for them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1