Preparing to Ship & CC charge, anyone else?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine is now in Alaska, arrived at 11:30am. Sadly I don't live in Alaska, but it's a lot closer than Korea.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I got a departure scan from the UPS Kentucky hub a few hours ago. It's enroute to my location for delivery tomorrow.

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
5414bdcb7a487922ee10d128d568977d.jpg

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine is in Alaska too. Weird thing is UPS tracking nows says 9/25. What happened to Monday? It was closer to me when it was in China then where it is now sadly.

Edit: Just checked. It left Alaska now. Would like to still think tomorrow for delivery but not having high hopes.

Last edited:

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
My scheduled delivery date disappeared and now says “information unavailable”. I’m guessing it’s not coming tomorrow, since last check it was still in ZhengZhou

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
One of my phones arrived in Oakland, CA finally. The other is, according to UPS International Customer Service, currently sitting in Louisville, KY even though the last scan I can see as a customer is departing Anchorage, AK at 2:10PM with the website now showing "delivery information not available, check back later".

UPS CS says that it is still on track for delivery tomorrow.....so we shall see. If not, its going to be a long weekend since the one that arrived in Oakland is for my father technically. He got Space Gray and I got Silver.

And after reading a link posted in the tmobile pre order thread about UPS causing across the board delays to where a lot of people are now seeing the delivery date pushed to Monday, I am not really confident that my Silver one will actually be delivered tomorrow.

First world problems I guess :(

tai4de2

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Preparing to Ship & CC charge, anyone else?

Mine said 9/21 in UPS’s system until this afternoon (Thursday 9/20) when it changed to 9/24. However after a few hours it’s now changed back to on-time 9/21. Most recent event is departure scan from Alaska at 2:10pm today. That was about 7 hours ago and so there should have been an arrival scan somewhere else by now.

Long and short is that I really have no idea when it will show up.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
My Verizon order is in West Chester, PA on its way to a Friday FEDEX delivery by 3 PM! Whoohoo!

So weird. I live about 15 miles from West Chester, but mine is coming from Newark, NJ. 🤷🏻*♂️

Anyway, mine left the FedEx facility an hour ago, but delivery time says before 8 pm.....and it always seems like I’m the last delivery.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So weird. I live about 15 miles from West Chester, but mine is coming from Newark, NJ. 🤷🏻*♂️

Anyway, mine left the FedEx facility an hour ago, but delivery time says before 8 pm.....and it always seems like I’m the last delivery.

Yeah it’s weird. Mine always comes from Louisville KY to New Stanton PA to Hagerstown MD, and I’m in Winchester VA. You’d think Louisville KY to Winchester VA would be a more direct route.

Go figure.

But I can’t complain because it’s always been on time. End of day, but in time.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Got a text message from UPS this morning. Looks like I am getting mine next Tuesday instead of today, which is not bad at all.

tai4de2

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Preparing to Ship & CC charge, anyone else?

Mine said 9/21 in UPS’s system until this afternoon (Thursday 9/20) when it changed to 9/24. However after a few hours it’s now changed back to on-time 9/21. Most recent event is departure scan from Alaska at 2:10pm today. That was about 7 hours ago and so there should have been an arrival scan somewhere else by now.

Long and short is that I really have no idea when it will show up.

Out for delivery (morning of 9/21). Looks like I’ll get it today.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien