Preparing to Ship & CC charge, anyone else?

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine still says delievery today but I highly doubt it's correct. Still currently sitting in Louisville, KY and has to go all the way back to Hawaii so won't get mine till next week. :(.

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine still says delievery today but I highly doubt it's correct. Still currently sitting in Louisville, KY and has to go all the way back to Hawaii so won't get mine till next week. :(.

I have found the ups app is really off. I checked mine last night and the app said it was still in Oakland yet I check the ups website and it was at the San Francisco hub. So you might wanna check the webpage to get an accurate status

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
08dbf4ea9175a84cccb24cb9d6c4f734.jpg

Arrived 2 hours ago.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Neither of my phones or my watch got delivered yesterday. Tracking the packages on UPS shows that they are holding the packages and haven’t yet scheduled a delivery. Very mad with UPS and with Apple for not using FedEx.

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Neither of my phones or my watch got delivered yesterday. Tracking the packages on UPS shows that they are holding the packages and haven’t yet scheduled a delivery. Very mad with UPS and with Apple for not using FedEx.

Somewhat similar situation with me. Had a 9/21 delivery, went to 9/23 last night before bed woke up and now its a 9/24 with it sitting in California. Generally always happens when UPS is involved for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox