Pre Order Confirmation Email

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My First TimeDoing a Pre-Order (May Never Attempt Again!!)

Here is my pre-order adventure, Woke up at about 3:13 AM PST and thought what the heck I will see if it available yet. Was very excited to see it was up on the apple site. Tried and failed to order on Apples site, switched to ATT and got to the page showing the upgrade phone and realized I had not added the other line I need to upgrade so hit my back button and tried again and no luck. Kept this up until 4::45 AM PSD and had to get ready for work. Got to work at 5:30 AM PSD and tied both sites over and over with no luck. I had to work but every 30 minutes or so and on every break I tried. I was getting very frustrated. I kept reading about the outages at both sites and I was about to give up, but at about 2:00 PM PST I thought I would give it one last shot on the ATT site and by some miracle it when through. I got Mom a 16Gig and myself a 32Gig. Printed my confirmation. Today my I got an email from my CC asking if it was okay to process the charge, no idea why. Now my card has been charged and I have a confirmation email from ATT for each phone. I think it is terrible how long it took but I am the idiot who spent so much time working on it. I hope others did better than I.
BTW this is my first post here and I am looking forward to many others.

Thanks,
James
iphone 3GS 16 Gig

jourabchid

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
so after ATT couldnt find my order at all, 2 days later from when i ordered, 5am on the 15th, i look at my credit card and the charge officially went through... but now my order date says 6/16...

da well, it took over 48 hours for my order to even show up in their system...
lesson learned...

djkilla

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
After two days, I finally received an email confirming my order. I checked AT&T online and my order still says 'In Progress'. I checked my online banking and still have the iPhone amount pending and ready to complete.

Where is everyone seeing the order date for the iPhone on AT&T?

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
Just a thought. Unless you are a first-time iPhone buyer (and if you are, I certainly understand the high anxiety!), then maybe it's easier to relax knowing that, no matter what, you WILL receive your iPhone 4? Even if it's a few days after launch, or even a couple weeks after launch (for those who pre-ordered late), take comfort in the fact you likely have your iPhone 3G or 3GS to keep you company until the new kid arrives :)

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
@ Hack, my account reflected the same reversed charge as yours did. I contacted ATT to make sure I didn't lose my order and the person informed me that they intially remove the funds to make sure they are available to purchase the equipment and then you will be charged the day it ships.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
@ Hack, my account reflected the same reversed charge as yours did. I contacted ATT to make sure I didn't lose my order and the person informed me that they intially remove the funds to make sure they are available to purchase the equipment and then you will be charged the day it ships.

ok i hope so!!!! :eek:

thanks for that info!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien