Pre-order thread

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
They finally took my money today and it's still showing as 'preparing to ship' with a delivery date of Friday. I'm unsure if this is usual.

Perfectly normal. I know it’s been shipped because I track all my shipments via FedEx, ups or usps. So I get a notification when a shipping label gets created for me. I have yet to get a shipping notification from Apple even though FedEx already has it in their possession.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Perfectly normal. I know it’s been shipped because I track all my shipments via FedEx, ups or usps. So I get a notification when a shipping label gets created for me. I have yet to get a shipping notification from Apple even though FedEx already has it in their possession.

I've no idea how the pre-orders work as the last time I successfully pre-ordered an iPhone through Apple was about seven or so years ago. Since then, i've just gone into the store on release day and walked out with my chosen phone every time., I thought i'd try pre-order this year just in case, being that i was already up at 5am for work.

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
I've no idea how the pre-orders work as the last time I successfully pre-ordered an iPhone through Apple was about seven or so years ago. Since then, i've just gone into the store on release day and walked out with my chosen phone every time., I thought i'd try pre-order this year just in case, being that i was already up at 5am for work.

No worries. I get lots of packages which is why I know. It’s very helpful so you don’t get any surprise shipments and that your not aware of

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73