Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

grego9000

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I am the luckiest man alive! My totally awesome boss is paying for my Sport Watch in grey. I will bet the Black band, but eventually may get a Milanese Loop.

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
is it grey or black? i think its black- point is- with the sport edition and the regular watch- the black/ space grey is really sweet- but black sport ba- rather monochromatic
I thought I was 100% sure about the silver with the white band, but now I'm thinking about the space grey!!

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Im also excited about potential prizes! I'm going to be up till the pre order!! At least I have a couple of hours to make my final decision!

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
People asking about Apple care + for Apple watch its $59 sport, $79 watch, $999 edition. Should be able to chose on checkout...

May 29, 2014
Visit site
getting 2 watches tonight.

38 mm sport with pink band for the wife. shes super pumped.

42mm space grey sport for me, but down to the wire still debating on if 38 would work so we could trade bands.

also think aluminum w black bands would look cool.

also fortunate to be in Santa Clara, CA, near the mother ship. not even 10pm here :)

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Just kidding, folks!

Going for the space gray SPORT model. The Apple Watch will be just what I've been looking for for my job and great for use at the gym or for road work.

"Which model are you going to get?"

I've already got one.

("He says he's already got one!")

:rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855