• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

(Official) New iMore Design Thread - Bug Fixes / Issues / Problems

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
i can't stand how this site runs up my ram and crashes my browser sometimes. i dread even coming here anymore. i miss the tipb days when it wasn't cluttered with junk.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I also don't like how the site has to reload every time I go in and out of threads.
This is the only forum that does this.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
The main blog is horrible layout on some pages. When did the click for slideshow crap start? I haven't visited in a browser in a while and now I know why. It's as bad as buzzfeed here, only nit nearly as entertaining.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6alaxse

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I used to use the top navigation to get between iMore and all the sister sites, as iMore is the shortest to type, it was the first, so when AC switched to this layout, it didn't bug me *TOO* much, as that became the last on my cycle. Now, and I know it's first world problems, but I have to type out each site, or scroll all the way to the bottom to select from there. I also have to load the entire forum pages just to see what the top posts are. I used to be able to see a preview of each.

Not to mention the site chokes with FF up to date on an i7 with 8gig RAM. I do keep a bunch of tabs open, but wasn't an issue until now tbh.

I normally don't get why people want to "downgrade" things but in this case, I am really looking for GreaseMonkey scripts to change back to the classic layout.

dsyst

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Screen swipe acceleration in the app. Why is it different between the article listings and the actual article itself. Fast normal swiping in the listing then safari like slow swiping in the actual article. I find this to be one of the biggest annoyances of ios. I never have understood why Safari has a slow acceleration value for swiping versus all other apps on the iPhone. There should be one acceleration value for all apps and it should be the normal acceleration that every other device uses.

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Afternoon. Is there any reason the mobile site shows a companies ad 3 times? See attached imaged. I have noticed this on a few occasions. Maybe I should join Audible. Lol

e9d5fac99ba321b22d26ea0f38cbdf47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza