Night mode?

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to easily silence all my alerts including facebook, mail, etc while still keeping my ringer on my phone active as well as texts?
I know I can silence them individually but what a pain...someone?

GulfCoastToad

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I would kill for this. Seems stupidly easy to provide that functionality. My old Sony z520a had a "Profiles" function that allowed me to restrict calls to certain numbers. No brainier on this one.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
There's a jailbreak app... MyProfiles that does something similar to what former blackberry users would know, and miss not having... allows you to selectively turn on & off notifications, etc. by time, location - or both.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I ended up just turning my sound and vibrate notifications off for mail and facebook which were the two that were goin off at night. Hopefully this works out for me until Apple gets their act together lol

KEGEORGE

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
There's a jailbreak app... MyProfiles that does something similar to what former blackberry users would know, and miss not having... allows you to selectively turn on & off notifications, etc. by time, location - or both.
The Myprofiles app sounds perfect for what I need, but cant locate it in the AppStore.. You sure the name is right?

Sabrey

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
iPad.gif
My old Sony z520a had a "Profiles" function that allowed me to restrict calls to certain numbers. No

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
As others have said, there is no official app so you can set phone profiles. I'm still running iOS 4.2.6 so I stay JB and use "MyProfiles." If the iPhone had the native ability to do this---and I can't understand why they don't---I would upgrade to 5.1 and run "pure" for awhile. I'm hoping that the next iPhone will come with this simple native ability.