New Yahoo mail account

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I currently have only one E-Mail account on my iPhone 5S. It's a G-Mail account. I want to add one old yahoo E-Mail account to my phone. I just want to add the E-Mail, not the calendar or the contacts of the yahoo E-Mail account. Will I be able to access this E-Mail via the stock mail app on my phone as I do with my G-Mail account??
Will the stock mail app separate the two mail boxes in the app or will all the mail just mix in with each other??

Thanks for any help,
Vinny

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You can just choose to have email only for the yahoo account... and the stock email app can display a combined inbox, or you can choose to view it by account...

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks allot, set it up and working perfect. Really like the way the stock E-Mail app handles both my E-Mail accounts. AS I said before I'm still rather new at IOS and some of my questions probably sound ridiculous. Yep the stock E-Mail app is very slick. Thanks again,
Vinny

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks allot, set it up and working perfect. Really like the way the stock E-Mail app handles both my E-Mail accounts. AS I said before I'm still rather new at IOS and some of my questions probably sound ridiculous. Yep the stock E-Mail app is very slick. Thanks again,
Vinny

You're doing great, Vinny, so don't hesitate to ask for any assistance or advice. Members like kch50428 and many others are always willing to help. Take care and have a great weekend....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77