Need help with my new iphone

spud5437

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Need help with my new iphone
Ok just so everyone knows I?m a complete iphone idiot, never had one till the other day ? took me about 10min to figure out where the sim card went lol.
Anyway I bought this phone 2G on eBay and it worked great and had no problem for the first few hours. My sister then got her hands on it and went in to reset network settings, or at least that?s what she says she done. Anyways when I got the phone again a lot of the stuff was missing ? I didn?t have much time to see all that was there but right away I noticed safari was gone alone with the YouTube app. This iphone was/is jailbroken though I?m not even a little sure what that means lol I just wanted one that I was sure would work with my sim, which it still dose perfectly I just want to be able to browse again and get the apps back that I should have.

Can anyone help?

spud5437

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I?m not sure what ones are jailbrokens apps to be honest lol
I have calendar, photo's that kind of thing - ones that don?t seem to be apple are cydia and icy.
If I open any of the last 2 they shut down again after a few seconds. If she hid them how could i get them back?

Thanks for the help - sorry if in wrong section

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Do you see a icon called POOF or slide you finger across the status bar from left to right and see if any thing comes up. If it does this is SBSettings and poof is in there .

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If your sister did it why don't you ask her to undo it while you stand beside her? Have you ever sync'd the phone since you've gotten it? Is it only the missing apps that you're having problems with? Yeah you should go to the jailbreak section and read through some of the threads to get some more knowledge on the phone you'll be a pro in no time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta