Need help moving from iPhone to Samsung

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Good day y’all, could sure use some help on this one, it’s giving me a headache and now I understand the frustration of others.

Im trying to transfer my information from my iPhone to my Samsung, downloaded this doctor app this morning and after and hour plus of transferring the data at the end only did 5 contacts and said I had to pay a Hefty premium to continue the rest so that’s out.

My info are automatically backed up to iclouds as all my iPhones are auto sync especially my contacts, I tried logging in to iCloud.com to export the contacts from there but when I log on it says 35 contacts but I have 450 contacts on my phone and I know it’s not and update issue as all my iPhones have all 450 contacts so I don’t understand why on iCloud.com it’s saying only 35, my contact syncing is always on, I triple checked multiple times.

Can someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong :(.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Having never had an android phone before I can’t help you. However you might want to check in with our sister forum- forums.androidcentral.com. My guess is that you’ll get a lot of help there.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Thank Ann I will but I believe the problem lies with iOS more than android. I don’t understand why my iCloud only had 35 contacts when all my other iPhones updates automatically through iCloud with 450 contacts as I was trying to export it via gmail, i dont care for thé picture etc as I still use my iPhones daily.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2