Mophie cases on eBay - caveat emptor?

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing a Mophie Juice Pack Plus for my iPhone 6. Everyone liked to save a few bucks now and then (at least I do), and several eBay listings have the case for $40 cheaper than it would cost at a retailer. That said, I am aware of the propensity for knockoff cases being sold on eBay to unsuspecting buyers, so I'm a little skeptical with how low the prices are.

Have any of you ever bought Mophie cases on eBay? Good/bad experiences?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I have not bought any Mophie cases before, but I'm curious to this as well with the vendors you have seen. Although when it comes to cases that cost $80+ Id rather buy them directly from a store rather than eBay. ( just my insight)

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven't yet but you can check their rating and read their reviews and see if anyone has been having any problems from the seller.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
For me you get what you pay for. In not going took cheap out on a case for $40 and ruin a $1000 phone. If you don't have the money then save it and wait and get the real deal. It's worth it because of you have an issue you email them and they make good on the warranty.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
There is a reason they are cheaper- they aren't real. Buy the real one

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing a Mophie Juice Pack Plus for my iPhone 6. Everyone liked to save a few bucks now and then (at least I do), and several eBay listings have the case for $40 cheaper than it would cost at a retailer. That said, I am aware of the propensity for knockoff cases being sold on eBay to unsuspecting buyers, so I'm a little skeptical with how low the prices are.

Have any of you ever bought Mophie cases on eBay? Good/bad experiences?

The title of this thread should be "Buying on eBay - Caveat Emptor?"

I have never bought a Mophie case on eBay. I have always purchased them through bonafide retailers with whom I have previously dealt. But a $40 savings clearly (to me, at least) screams "knockoff".

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I see the case on eBay you're taking about. Dude says he has five available. I'm guessing he got a five finger discount judging by the pictures.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2