Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 3 (iPod nano + iPad 3 + Xbox giveaway!)

draztikrhymez

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Just found out I may be a first time dad, doctor appointment to make sure this Tuesday, so definitely trying to get back in shape ASAP.

Hitting weights and cardio hard still, so far so good

ricnmar

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I have 10 more days to go until my Half Marathon (13.1 Miles!) in New Orleans. Training every day by running before work, and ready to shovel heavy snow tomorrow morning too!!

:)

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping up with everything and enjoying it. I'm feeling better but a little tired. Workout was great this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coffeemike

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
In addition to eating better, I'm working hard to keep walking >7000 steps per day. I've recently switched from iPhone to WP7, but I'm still using the Jawbone UP! on my iPad 1 to keep up with stats. It's ... well, it's mostly worked. I've had a few slow days, but I'm aiming to keep it up for the rest of Feb.

Congrats to you all sticking to your goals!

jtfish

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Missed a run this morning. Weather forecast was calling for 100% chance of rain, so I hit snooze s few times. Turns out it was 70 degrees and completely dry! I think the dog was thankful for the day off. Back at it tomorrow. I hit my goal weight yesterday! 17 lbs lost total. I could stand to lose a little more spare tire, but I'll get there. Need to keep up the strength training. Sill debating running a 5k race in a month. We'll see.

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
status update:

1. did jog/walk today
2. did not go to bed by midnight
3. did cut back on my sugar intake

2 out of 3!

cjhpe

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Well this was not one of my better weeks. I ended up getting the worst cold I remember having in a while. Came on suddenly and kick my but for a couple days. So I missed my workout on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I usually take Sunday off anyway but still missed the two other days. It was hard but I was able to actually pick back up on Tuesday. The last set was a little harder than it had been but was able to pull it off. So to start of week 4 I have added 5 rep to each of my 3 sets...
Good luck to all!!!
I am also doing ok on adding some sleep but not as consistently as I would like. I am going to try better this week. Also I have added an additional block to my morning walk to work started that today and plan to keep it going next week...

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Had a great workout today. Did circuit training the morning and aquacise. It feels good. Doing good on my eating and I don't even miss soda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Things are going fairly well... I am almost back to 100% - I was sick for about 10 days... But I am still shedding the lbs!!! Down 19 lbs!!! I have a check-up with my physician scheduled for Monday. I am really glad I have been able to stick with the program... My biggest concern is making a permanent lifestyle change - It is a daily struggle for me to maintain a dieting and exercise program. One of the best things that I have done (and many of you may laugh) was to set reminder alarms on my phone every day at multiple strategic times throughout the day that say either YOU ARE ON A DIET! or EXERCISE!.

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
plyo circuit Insanity's last workout of the week. No fast food or nasty foods!! I'm feeling great! Workout is under way in T minus 10 mins.

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Not the best week exercise-wise (it rained or snowed most of the week), but I weighed myself this morning and I am EXACTLY at 200--down 25 pounds since the beginning of the year. I'll finally be under 200 for the first time in, I don't know, 5 years?!

And this forum has give me some great motivation. Thanks, all!

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
Getting healthier

Posted following originally in old thread. Oops.

I've just recently managed to cut down (and nearly stop) my consumption of Sodas. I was averaging about 40 oz a day and now when I do have one (as a treat) it's typically no more than 12 oz or less. I've had this habit since jr. high so cutting back even a little bit has been quite an accomplishment for me.

Also since last week I've started exercising a whole lot more. I've got in a couple of bike rides, a good walk, and a few times on that elliptical that was gathering dust. And I do all this with my trusty iPhone by my side. It's a great motivational tool.

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
update on goals:

1. did go walk/jog today
2. did go to bed by midnight
3. did reduce my sugar intake

yea first time 3 out of 3.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Been doing great! Eating well drinking only water! It's been nice Here for a few days so instead of doing the gym I've been running outside! Love warm weather!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl