Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 3 (iPod nano + iPad 3 + Xbox giveaway!)

seewyte

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
My goal this week is to continue the calorie restriction I have been on since the first of the year(<1850 per day). I will increase my twice daily run from 1 mile to 1.5.:D

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Week 3 already?

I guess I need to visit iMore more often. My wife and I started one hundred push ups 4 weeks ago. Our goal this week is to get through the every-other-day pushup training. So far we're doing pretty good but it's definitely getting tougher.

Being able to use a new iPad3 on with the site would sure help....

jtfish

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Still running 4 days a week - 5:15am! Also eating better using MyNetDiary app on iPhone to track food, and I've lost 15 lbs (only 5 to go!). The dog and I have an arrangement - I drag her the first half of our run, and she drags me home. Seems to work well. We ran about 3.4 miles today - run 20 min, walk 3, run 5, with a 5 min warm-up and cool down (Ease Into 5K app on iPhone). Had to stop once during the 20 minutes to let the dog do her business, once to tie my shoes, and once to pull up and tie my pants (did I mention I've lost 15 lbs?). Still working on consistently doing my strength training on non-running days. Still at 2 reps of 10 each. Dog thinks I'm lying down on the job and keeps trying to bite my nose. Makes push-ups really challenging. Will check in later this week.

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Here is my diet everyday that I follow so you can get a basic idea.

7:00am- Breakfast
My protein drink
One dollop of peanut butter (the organic good stuff)
2 bananas
1 scoop of chocolate protein (25 grams)
And 2 regular spoon sized servings of instant coffee....

Along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal drizzled with a little local honey.

10:00am- Snack
One scoop of protein
21 almonds
1 granny smith apple

12:00pm-Lunch
6-8 ounces of chicken or beef fajita meat
With 2 scrambled eggs mixed with egg whites to lessen cholesterol.

3:00pm-snack
One scoop of protein
21 almonds
1 granny smith apple

5:00-per workout snack
One scoop of protein
21 almonds

6-8 generally workout time with protein drink afterwards
I use two different types of protein
I use combat powder only after weight training. This is a complete mix of different protein and breaks down much slower than regular whey. On cardio days I use regular whey.

8:00pm-Dinner
6-8 ounces of chicken or beef fajita meat
With 2 scrambled eggs mixed with egg whites to lessen cholesterol.
One apple

I guess I can't argue with the results but there seems to be a huge lack of vegetables in that diet, no?

JosianCrespo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My goals for the week are for cardio, play Just Dance on my Wii for at least 20 min., later some weights to get some muscle and for eating, I'm avoiding meats, finding a substitute for them and eating greens.

36dbldz

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
my goal will be to start riding my bike (after i get a better seat) to the gym so i dont have to do cardio while im there

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
goal status update:

1. I did go for my walk/jog today
2. I did not do so well on cutting back on candy today.
3. I did get enough sleep last night but I did not go to bed by midnight

1 out of 3. Need to try harder tomorrow.

IqWaN

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
feeling great

almost 3 works of superb fitness training.
did my 20 min jog. 20 min cross trainer. 10 mins of crunches and twisters.
worked on my shoulder and triceps.

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok....new goal. I have done well with my week one goal of eliminating sugar sweetened and artificially sweetened drinks. My week 2 goal of eliminating fried foods has been less of a success, but not a total fail. For week 3, I am further committing to my weeks 1 and 2 goals, as well as completely eliminating all fast food from my diet. This food based changes are just the start.....and an increase in physical activity is also in my immanent future.

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
status update:

1. went to bed before midnight
2. went for my jog/walk today
3. stopped eating about 1/2 the sugar I normally do in a day

doing good!

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The first 2 weeks of nutritional is great and will be continuing along with adding
some cardio exercises this week (crunches, situps, power walking, bike).

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Man, I've done very well this week. I often struggle, especially during cardio, to give my full effort. This week I've really been able to push it. Not every week is like that, so i have been pushing it we'll see how I feel next week! Looking forward to next week!

I can't emphasize enough a healthy diet! I usually do pretty well on not eating bad things, but I am learning that eating lots of good things is what gives you energy.

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Goal: Clean up my apartment to give me a stress-free space to work out. Tripping over my backpack or my boxes and boxes of hardware when I'm trying to get from one end of the place to the other isn't helping me much. :p

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Last night was great. Skipped my usual cardio and focused and strength. Did upper and lower body and some abs. The cherry on top was relaxing in the sauna and hot shower after.

Tomorrow I'm going to my first cross fit session...wish me strength.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB