Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 2 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Not too bad

So I did awesome with cutting soda out of my diet for the first whole week. My second week goal was to start excercising again (running on the treadmill)..that started out great, then after a nice long car ride one day, I ended up loosing all feeling in my left leg...yup...now I am not aloud to excercise, had xrays and have seen a chiropractor a few times in the last two weeks, and have the lovely pleasure of discussing surgery with my doctor! So I had to revise my plan, since I couldn't excercise, I must eat healthier! I have had more raw vegetables in the last week then in months combined! Super excited to keep it up! I will make my way back to the treadmill but for now, healthier habits is going to have to be it! Plus side is I have had more time to follow imore!

RobotGrrl

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
w00t achieved and surpassed my goal of last week! I think it was too easy. :/ Also switched from skating to sprinting/walking.

Goal for this week is to train my brain to focus more. I've tried some various things but there's definite room for improvement. I guess it doesn't fit into actual fitness, oh well 8)

It's really cool to read some of the updates @_@ serious dedication here!

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I went to the gym last night and I DID NOT WANT TO DO IT. I told myself I'd go and slack off as much as I wanted, but when I got there, I figured I should work hard because the gym was taking up my precious time. So I ended up being very proud of myself. Gym every day this week so far, good on the diet, down three pounds. Woohoo!

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Heading to Hip Hop Aerobics. If its anything like Zumba (in terms of high energy cardio mixed with some strength) then I know it'll be a great workout. Let's go.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

pstmd

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Realized I have no focus to my workouts so I've started following Jake Labrada's 12 week lean body challenge (found it on bodybuilding.com) it's free! I'm too old to be a bodybuilder but the wimpy low weights i'm using tell me it's been too long!

I can barely walk today - hams, quads and calves. Ouch.

PST

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Still trying, not easy, have to make the time and remember to do it.

Been trying the 20 pushup, situp and squats. Been so long since i worked out, i really feel these.

Damn i"m out of shape

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Had a great workout today and set up an appointment with a trainer. I'm feeling good but out of shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zee921

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Nice day outside today, so I went out for a run. Used my iMapMyRun app to track me and went 3.09 miles.

Felt good!

Brought to you via Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diriment