Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 2 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I am still sick - have been for nearly a week... Have been dropping weight slowly - not really focusing on diet/exercise now... just trying to recover. But I am down 8 lbs since the start of week 1... Hopefully I will be well soon and can get back on track. I am excited to be shedding unnecessary mass.

g_sus1

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Though this is my first comment I am right on track i started insanity last week of january and i am now on week 3. Today was fit test and i am glad i have improved a lot. I will sure keep up the good work those giveaways will sure aid the cause :)

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Fell off of the wagon in terms of checking in here, but other than that, all goes very well. Running every other day and other cardio on the in between days. Diet is well as well. Keep it up guys!

IqWaN

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
had a great 3 km run

i had gone for an amazing 3 km run.. nice and tiring workout.. did 25 pushups and some stretching.. feeling awesom...

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Currently in 3rd place in my Office's Biggest Loser contest. We have a weigh in at work tomorrow and I plan to be in the lead. So the two a days will continue.

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I think I am going to continue to work on my running for week two. I would like to shave off another 30 seconds. I saw something I liked on Pinterest yesterday. It said "it doesn't matter if it's a 14 minute mile or a 7 minute mile, a mile is still a mile." I love that because I am currently at a 14 minute mile. :)

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm still going to the gym 5-6x a week and eating healthy. I joined Weight Watchers because I like their app and plan. Fruits and veggies are free (I'm not abusing that) and they "charge" more for starchy carbs, so this works for my body. So far, I have lost 3 lbs and: nothing from my bust, .5 inch from my waist and .5 inch from my hips. I have 10-15 to lose, so while 3 is nice, I'm not getting cocky, because it could be water. I am also tracking my activity on MyFitnessPal's app and am checking in to see what some friends from the board are doing on a daily basis. Nothing more inspiring than buddies who are losing weight.

cjhpe

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Keep it up...working the 2 sets of 20 push-ups, sit-ups and squats. Also watching my portions which is going better that I thought it would....Thanks for the incentives...

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Been a rough two weeks because I've felt under the weather. Just weighed myself this morning, though, and I'm at 20 pounds lost since the beginning of the year (only about 5 this month). 15 or so more to go to bed back to around high school weight!

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Well, I finally feel like I am starting to get over the bad cold I have had for the last 10 days.... I am down 8 lbs. during the first 2 weeks... Tomorrow I plan on refocusing on my diet/exercise plan - I need to make both exercise and proper balanced nutrition a habit that becomes a natural part of my lifestyle.

I also need to remember that what I eat is fuel for my body.... I really enjoyed eating a wide variety of fantastic foods, but consistently overindulging over many years has not been good for my well being.

I think I can be down 20 lbs by the end of the month!

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Last week I got a free pass for the local gym, today I am a proud member of Thrive Fitness. Had a great workout. Still doing good with no sodas and fast food. I also workout with a friend at her house everyday so I got my 2.5 hours in today. I hope I can stick with it. I need too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JosianCrespo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have done all routines completely, and most of the time i tried to do push ups. I lost at least 20 pounds in these two weeks. My goal is to lose 40. Halfway there ;D

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I walk to and from the gym and spend an hour there. It's been good and I am enjoying it. Still good with the sodas and fast food. Not even craving the soda anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk