Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 1 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

askiphone4s

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got done with workout B of my plan. Goals for the week are to lose a few pounds little by little and just keep consistent and eat right. The iPhone sure does keep me on task with all these great apps. Much better than the printout or a note pad that is usually ruined by the end of the workout from all the sweat dripping on it trying to record my sets. I love my iPhone 4s!

Jphotoz

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I am still sticking with my P90X2 program. I even have been bumping it up a little with extra Treadmill and Workouts.

Everyone stick with it.
Jordan

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Whoops. I overlooked the sticky and I started a new post below. D'oh! I am joining the little gym tonight on the way home and starting my exercise. I also posted my measurements to keep myself honest. Cardio four times a week is my plan. I have a Bermuda honeymoon in June AND I just turned 40, so I'm feeling motivated. Also, I want to cut out sugar completely. I'm not sure if this is feasible, as sugar is everywhere, but I'm going to cut out "visible" sugar. It's just not good for me. Happy fitness, everyone.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It's high time I started my raw food diet. My goal is to eat just raw foods at least 4 times a week for the next few months.

askiphone4s

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Does playing on a wii count? lol

I think it does. Playing Wii Sports and doing the fit test can make your heart pump, just as long as you have an increased intensity playing it. Also, my kids just got Just dance 3 and that works pretty good too. I do a couple of songs with the family before the gym as a good warm-up.

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Week 1- Started on 1/30/12 on my own

This is perfect for me! I started on 1/30/12 deciding to cut out soda as much as possible, hopefully completely. I have a VERY stressful job and was experiencing crazy headaches. So I need to do this simply to feel better and make myself healthier!

I made day 1-3 great, noone understood why this was such a big deal for me...well I DO NOT drink tea or coffee to soda is my caffeine all the way around. So only water or juice for me! Day 4 I had a one glass mistep! I stopped for dinner and accidently ordered soda not thinking...but after almost 6 hours in the car it was needed! So I drank that one cup and that was it! No refill!

Glad to be joining people who understand soda being cut out is hard!

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Day 2 Synopsis

Day 2 went well....

I am on track, followed my diet plan and did 45 minutes of exercise (walking). Today is going fine too, except for a killer headache - I think from no soda/caffeine. Last night I played poker with friends and it was difficult to pass on all the sweets and other food that was available at the game.

I am planning on a bit more exercise tonight - perhaps an hour.

mattp19

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
So far so good for the first week. I have still not eaten any fast food or drinken any soda. I have also increased the sets up to 3 sets of 10 pushups and situps in the morning. Off to a good a great start...
BTW - 1.5 lbs. lost

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Made it through the first day. No sugar drinks or fast food and I did 1.5hrs of exercise. I hope I can keep motivated. I don't hurt too bad so we will see how today's workout goes.

bones10

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I finished my goal for this week of running 15 miles. I ran 5/13 miles on Monday and Wednesday, and this morning I ran an additional 5 miles.

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Four miles of walking/jogging the 1st and 2nd days. I think my time improved yesterday but messed up my timer start so not completely sure. :( Nothing for today. Its my break day. Plus running a 5K for the Make-A-Wish Foundation tomorrow so need the rest. I use the work 'running' loosly. Haha...more like walking 2.5K and running 2.5K. ;) But hey this is my first 5K. A girls gotta start somewhere.

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
3 days in and going strong! I love reading about everyone else's success. Great motivation.

-First day, I played an hour of racquetball. That was a lot of fun, I've never played that before.
-Second day, I went to a rock climbing gym and spent two hours climbing. I didn't realize what a great workout that could be!

I just got home from work today... I think I'll either go for a run or try to find someone to play racquetball with again.

Keep it up fellow iFitnessers!

Edit: went with 1.5 hours of racquetball. I never knew what I was missing out on. Great fun and workout.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB