MESSAGE - How do I get my iPhone 5S messages on my iMac at the same time ?

DocPaul1

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I used to get my iPhone messages on my iMac at the same time I got them on my iPhone. Lately I don't see them on the iMac. What do I need to do to solve this? Thanks advance.
Doc

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Make sure your iPhone and Mac are signed into the same iCloud account.
Then on your iPhone go to settings messages text forwarding and turn on text message forwarding to your Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I used to get my iPhone messages on my iMac at the same time I got them on my iPhone. Lately I don't see them on the iMac. What do I need to do to solve this? Thanks advance.
Doc

To enable "Text Message Forwarding", both (all) devices must be signed into the same iCloud account and connected to the same WiFi network. You set the SMS Message Forwarding from your iPhone:

You must be running Yosemite (10.10) or higher on your Mac, and iOS 8.1 on your iOS devices. And one of the iOS devices MUST be an iPhone (running iOS 8.1 or higher).

1. Make sure both (all) devices are signed into the same iCloud account.
2. Make sure both (all) devices are on the same WiFi network.
3. Make sure both (all) devices have the iCloud account checked (active) in the Send & Receive setting.
4. Go to Settings > Messages
5. Tap Text Message Forwarding
6. Turn on forwarding for the computers/tablets that you want to use.
7. Each computer/tablet will get a popup with a 6 digit code.
8. Enter that code on your iPhone to activate the Text Message Forwarding on that computer/tablet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1