Mac Suggestions

I

iMore Question

Hello,
So I just started becoming a fan of Apple and their products. I currently have an iPad Pro, will be getting the iPhone 7 soon. Have an Apple TV as well.

I am now looking fora Mac. All I really would use it for is, iTunes, email, editing photos once in a while, synching with my iPhone (maybe). But I still want it to run smoothly as my iPad Pro.
Suggestions on the "right" model?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any of the current crop of Mac computers will be sufficient, however, since you'll only be using it occasionally, I recommend a MacBook Air.

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I think the MacBook Air is a great choice,
It's on the less expensive side, lightweight and a very good computer, you just might want to look at how much memory you feel you need on your hard drive, I for one have all my fotos saved on my computer(as well as a second back up on an external hard drive), so you might want to look a the options of choosing a larger hard drive depending on how much you feel you want to have accesible on your laptop vs an external hard drive

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey! good to see you are enjoying your devices.

Now, about that Mac, it also depends on your budget (and your color tastes lol). Yeah, the macbook air is a great device, thin and can handle everyday common use (and more) but if you want a better display quality, let's say "retina" then maybe you should take a look at a macbook (that also has different color choices).

Either way, I'm sure you'll love whatever device you buy.

Take care, :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151