Lots of typos since upgrading from 4S to 5

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why, but I am making tons more typos with the 5 than what I did with the 4S. Only thing I can think of is because of the thickness, my thumbs are just slightly in a different position than I have been used to, which is just enough to make these mistakes.

Also, is it just me or is the touchscreen all together just not as responsive? I feel that I have to be a lot more accurate touching the exact spot that I want for it to work. For example if I click an on screen button, I have to touch it exactly at the center of the button. With the 4S, I could touch it at the edge of the button.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I did notice the same thing. So I went to apple store and had it changed because of the responsiveness, accuracy and keyboard glitch. Also the phone bricking every time I restore and I have to hard reset 3 times before it comes on without any issues. But looks like all those problems are happening to the new one also. Hope 6.0.1 fixes the issues.
I knew all these problems were software issues. Just the responsiveness was bothering me. Sometimes it just doesn't register when I click on a screen button. I would have to press 5x.

- - - Updated - - -

I did notice the same thing. So I went to apple store and had it changed because of the responsiveness, accuracy and keyboard glitch. Also the phone bricking every time I restore and I have to hard reset 3 times before it comes on without any issues. But looks like all those problems are happening to the new one also. Hope 6.0.1 fixes the issues.
I knew all these problems were software issues. Just the responsiveness was bothering me. Sometimes it just doesn't register when I click on a screen button. I would have to press 5x.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. And about the accuracy. You brought up a good points. Never thought that the thickness of the phone would make a difference. Because I noticed my typing did get better. It was terrible at first.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. And about the accuracy. You brought up a good points. Never thought that the thickness of the phone would make a difference. Because I noticed my typing did get better. It was terrible at first.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Switch TV ON