Kid in a candy store

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. I just left the Apple store yesterday with new AirPods. I was there for an issue with my phone got to looking at them then decided yep I need those lol

Which ones. The Pro? I sold my 1st generation and ordered the 2nd generation with wireless case

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Congrats. Enjoy your phone. I went with the 11 Pro 256GB in Gold this time around. I enjoy it but if I'm being honest...it's just another iPhone for me. I literally notice no differences compared to my X until it's time to use the camera. I do enjoy the battery but day to day affords me a charger pretty much anywhere I am.

I'll likely not upgrade for quite some time.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Congrats. Enjoy your phone. I went with the 11 Pro 256GB in Gold this time around. I enjoy it but if I'm being honest...it's just another iPhone for me. I literally notice no differences compared to my X until it's time to use the camera. I do enjoy the battery but day to day affords me a charger pretty much anywhere I am.

I'll likely not upgrade for quite some time.

I can’t see myself upgrading for a while myself either. Especially if the only real upgrade next phone is the 5G connectivity

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I can’t see myself upgrading for a while myself either. Especially if the only real upgrade next phone is the 5G connectivity

Yea 5G definitely won't compel me to upgrade. Especially not after seeing the numerous articles detailing Verizons 5G coverage. That's not going to be showtime by this time next year in a way that would encourage me to upgrade just for that.

Although I enjoy the camera and battery on my 11 Pro...if I'm being honest...I'd be just fine had I kept my X lol. I'm happy I have it though and I'll be holding onto it for a few years unless Apple blows my socks off in two years. That said....they haven't blown my socks off since the the 6S. And the 7 Plus is still my all time favorite iPhone.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Yea 5G definitely won't compel me to upgrade. Especially not after seeing the numerous articles detailing Verizons 5G coverage. That's not going to be showtime by this time next year in a way that would encourage me to upgrade just for that.

Although I enjoy the camera and battery on my 11 Pro...if I'm being honest...I'd be just fine had I kept my X lol. I'm happy I have it though and I'll be holding onto it for a few years unless Apple blows my socks off in two years. That said....they haven't blown my socks off since the the 6S. And the 7 Plus is still my all time favorite iPhone.

My all time favorite iPhone was my 6+

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I get that. The days of upgrading yearly isn't really necessary anymore unless a person just likes to have the latest and greatest device(s). I think the tech world has come to a time where huge technical jumps/improvements on a yearly basis have past, but there are still "real" upgrades yearly in my opinion. What's strange is no matter if you upgrade on a yearly basis or every two, three (ectra) years, it's still nice to feel like a "Kid in a Candy Store" ...LOL

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Yeah I get that. The days of upgrading yearly isn't really necessary anymore unless a person just likes to have the latest and greatest device(s). I think the tech world has come to a time where huge technical jumps/improvements on a yearly basis have past, but there are still "real" upgrades yearly in my opinion. What's strange is no matter if you upgrade on a yearly basis or every two, three (ectra) years, it's still nice to feel like a "Kid in a Candy Store" ...LOL

I said I wasn’t going to upgrade this year though and look what ended to happening lol. So who knows Xd

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup