I’m...not enjoying this phone. Maybe a super slim case would help...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I was in the army for 17 years.

giphy.gif

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Here is my honest review of my 12 max. I went into it knowing it was a honking big square phone, so I’m okay with it and with that said:
Holding it with the pinky on the bottom hurts and I end up holding it two hands most of the time. It fits in my pockets and it’s noticeable. The screen size is amazing to use in landscape and portrait. Typing is really nice as all the keys have plenty of room. It does feel thicker and heavier than my 11 max. I took out of the box with 70% charge at 10:00 am with the intent to run the battery down, then fully charge it before bed. 12:30 am and it was at 10% and would not die so I played a movie and passed out. I went to a store today and held the 12pro, mini, and 12. They all felt better in the hand but I don’t want to sacrifice battery or what feels like a more square screen. I use my tech in this way. My Apple Watch to check notifications and if something is important I’ll pull out my phone. I use my Mac for real tasks that take typing. I mainly use my phone to chill with. Watch a movie, Twitter, browse the web, and games. If I was someone constantly on my phone, there is no way I would have a max.

I still use a phone for lots of voice service and appreciate the battery. It's one more reason I put up with any inconvenience from size or weight.

After getting my leather case this AM I feel much better about the shape change. XS Max to 12 Pro Max is the replacement I made.

tatootie67

Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
Honestly my 11 pro max felt heavier than the 12 pro max. I use the defender case on both. The new pro Max is definitely bigger though. But I love this thing. It flies and it’s beautiful

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have my 12 Pro wrap in Apple silicone to me it’s much better feel then having it naked, Apple leather case is on it’s way. It does have a lip above the screen, but that does not bother me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2