Just got my 1st iPhone... and it's 4s

Amamba

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
After running a gamut of Android phones, I finally got my 1st iPhone (after my last Android kicked the bucket, about 3 months after my 2-year contract expired). I've had it with Android hardware performance.

Went with 4s for two main reasons:

- I am on a cheap, no-contract plan with Sprint which provides me enough data and unlimited calling / texting, and don't want to go back on contract. The Sprint refurbed (like new, with a replaced battery) 4s seemed like a good option compared to buying someone else's 5s on Craigslist for $70 more.

- I absolutely love the form factor, combined with Retina. I would probably like the 5s even more but they didn't have it and the difference in screen size isn't as huge. The iPhone 6 is a great Phablet but I can't stick it in my jeans front pocket and forget it's there.

So far I had two good surprises (Siri is very useful, and Facetime works great even with a crappy connection) and two bad ones (Pocket Informant is slow to start, and battery life sucks - but I've ordered a slim battery case for it so it should last me through the day).

So the question is, do I or do I not upgrade the OS ? It is running 7.1.1, and my gut feeling is to leave it alone for now.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Congratulation on your purchase. I will personally not do the update until I will be force to do so. And there isn't much in iOS 8 that is missing from iOS 7.
Enjoy your device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77