Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I listen to a lot of podcasts while I work, around the house and elsewhere. I currently use earbuds, but the cord often gets snagged on things as I move around. This would be a nice solution in that I could just move it with me and set it down where I'm working... cord free!

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My car stereo got stolen so now I have to listen to my tunes on my little Jawbone ICON mono ear piece, which frankly is not loud enough, especially since the back window is still busted out. It would also be great at work and home, or by the pool during our hot Indian summer.

joey snaps

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I stand on my feet for 8-12 hours a day in an operating room with no radio. The JAMBOX would be an amazing way to help the day go by quicker!

Buddy L

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
i've been waiting for two and a half years with my Palm Pre on Sprint for this day & this will go awesome with my new iPhone in 10 days ,

inki

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
If I don't get a Jambox through this giveaway, I'll be buying one anyways. My car has a terrible stereo and I want better music in the car. But I don't want to constantly have to attach wires to my phone. I've been looking for something like this for a while.

genoist

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I need the Jawbone JAMBOX so that I can listen to the iPhone podcast from tipb on a speaker better than the one on my iPhone 4. Please send me one.

Delrahim69

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have wanted a JAMBOX since first seeing them at E3, they are awesome for music on the go. It would go great with my iPad 2! I would use it for movies too, the stock speakers are not good enough for watching movies unless you wear headphones.

Thanks TiPb for all the great giveaways!!

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I tried one of these in the Verizon Store, and wanted it really bad. Problem was the financials, a bit steep. I would LOVE to have this for my office so I could listen to TiPb (during lunch breaks of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855