Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gueren

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
ive searched the world for a device worthy enough to sit in my bathroom so i have the ability to listen to music while i relieve myself THIS IS THAT DEVICE!GIVE ME NAO

CamKrohn

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I want the jawbone

Would love to have this device to use while in the bathroom with its bluetooth and mirroring capabilities I can leave my iPhone out of the bathrooms shower steam danger ( had to pay to get a new iPhone due to possible steam and or humidity levels turning the water sensors red inside the phone) is what the genius told me so this would ELIMINATE that risk and this thing packs a punch!

Mriley1058

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
The sound quality is great and I could use it at work, play music for my 2 year old to dance to, or even possibly lullabies to get her to sleep, I wish it were that easy!

TheMooch

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Gimmee please!

I'd love to get away from having to plug into an external speaker meant for a different type of device.

iNolan

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
fun on the green

This would be great for the Golf Course. I would have some inspirational music while searching for my wayward golf balls...maybe the pretty cart girls would even dance with me.

TheBiggmann

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I want to win!

I am always doing things outside and am forced to do stuff like leave my car door open with music playing through my car speakers if I want to listen to music. This would be so awesome!

Macman

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
This jambox looks awesome! If works works like the jawbone this thing will be revolutionary. I would love to get this and use it for business meetings to play the audio off my off my iPhone 4

dev2nsu

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have this device because I just got my own desk at work and it sure would be nice to have some nice music play from this device. Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laguna52

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
JawBone

I have so many out dated non compatible devices that do not properly support my iPhone iPad or iMac. I came across the JawBone a few months ago and it quickly became a must have, shared the new product with friends and would continue to do so if and when i get one.
It would be great for our personal listening as well as business and travel. Got to have one!
:)

Last edited:

Caribou

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Long have I sought a nicely packaged portable speaker that wasn't trying to look "cute" or that had too many little bits of plastic to fiddle with ... the JAMBOX looks like it would finally fit the bill nicely!

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I drive an old Ford Crown Victoria in my work and the radio is a piece of crap, no aux input so this would be great to listen to podcasts/music...

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have a Jambox for the following reasons;

1) To drown out the sounds of the servers in our data centers when I'm in doing maintenance at 2:00 am
2) To drown out the sounds of the " Boom Boom" cars that always seem to pull up next to me at traffic lights
3) To drown out the sounds of the latest FPS console game my sons are playing
4) To drown out a lot of the distractions around me ;)

Besides, I think it would do a great job of filling any part of the house with great sounding tunes when we have company over. Our 20+ year old stereo does a good job but could use some help. :)

jivarro

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I need a JamBox due to my untreatable terrifying phobia of wires. I've suffered from this phobia since first hearing about this give away, and if I don't win I am not sure how I am ever going to listen to music on the go again. So TIPB, if you can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Singlestick

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Now and then I go to work early and am the only person in the office for an hour or so. I would love to sneak in a little Jambox listening with my morning coffee. I have a feeling it would make the rest of the day much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl