Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaicolGO

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Cause with my friends we be hanging parks, roofs, beaches, etc and we always gotta open the car up to play music, imagine with the Jambox we can whip it out connect our iPhone 4S connect to the Jambox and rocking Daylight and Whine up...

beloved1228

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Jam box!

I would so use this at my presentations for work! Talk about how cool it would be! Plus listening to music in the shower! I might even put it on my shoulders like an old school jam box as I walk down the streets! Alright!!!

JT49

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone Jambox

I like my Jawbone headset, so I know they make quality products. I've been looking for some external speakers for my iPhone 4, and these would sure fit the bill!

pljohns

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Jambox

I just got married two months ago so money is tight but the Jambox could escalate our music situation in our small apartment. Seems great to take the beach or pool as well!

Appleluver23

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I would like to win this because my stereo system is broken. I love listening to music and this would allow me to have great music everywhere!!

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Why wouldn't i want the Jambox? i LOVE music! and i got a chance to play with one of these on demo and it was so sweet! AMAZING sound, no wires, updatable, use it as a speaker, gorgeous design, even the box it comes in if freakin' awesome! i could never afford one on my own so i really hope i win! and it would be PERFECT for my desk at work or at play where ever i go! good luck to me!

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Why wouldn't i want the Jambox? i LOVE music! and i got a chance to play with one of these on demo and it was so sweet! AMAZING sound, no wires, updatable, great features, gorgeous design, even the box it comes in is freakin' awesome! i could never afford one on my own so i really hope i win! and it would be PERFECT for my truck which doesn't have a stereo, which stinks cause you NEED music when your driving! good luck to me!

Last edited:

BrianC

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Jam box

Mostly looking forward to streaming podcasts in rooms where I have no apple tv or mac, plus my wife's car stopped working and this would be great for her and the kids to use for music. Also as a great speaker phone in the car would be good too!

brianlees

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Jambox + iPhone = jealous coworkers when I'm using a better speakerphone than the one in the conference room. That means conf calls and dance parties in my office. I guess I'd better break out the disco ball!

KOLDY

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone

Man i would love to have this thing. While at work i would be able to hear the music extremely clear. Even in the Car or just at home while i'm cleaning. What a great Add on for the iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.