Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmirabal0911

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Jambox

I can reallly use this me and my wife watch alot of tv episode and movies on my ipad and it tough listening sometimes. I also have a little daughter and she plays games watches videos and listens to books. This would be the perfect accessory for my family.

JMB1783

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hearing is sharing!

Our small family of three has become so connected by our iPhones and iPads in so ways we now can't imagine doing without. We use them for all our email, messaging, web surfing, multimedia and gaming as well as help with school work. We even leave each other voice messages and audio notes daily. This device would work perfect in the centerpiece of our small home, our kitchen dinette, where streaming movies, Internet radio, favorite playlists, online leqrning, and FaceTime with family and friends could be heard by all. Thanks for considering.

J&M&B
Atlanta

rappel-welch

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I work full time, I'm a part-time student, and I'm a mom. You can imagine all of the places I am on a daily basis. It would be great not to have to plug in every time I turn around. As often as I turn around, that could be dangerous. :) That's why I want a Jambox.

Carlit0es

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
VrooomGenerator for Prius

For kicks, I'm working on an iPhone app that uses the accelerometer and GPS to detect movement, which then outputs engine exhaust noises accordingly. The Jambox seems like a better way of outputting the engine noises (I can probably strap it under my car's spoiler).

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh man this would be awesome to win. I love listening to music and podcast on my phone at work or just bumming around at home.

cacdusty

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I want the Jambox!

I would love to win this as it would be compatible with so many different bluetooth devices, notably my iphone4 and macbook pro. A new speaker not dependent on the iphone dock connector would be so much more future proof!

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Distracted Driving Law : I need a way to talk to my customers while driving safely and legally and its gotta be loud as my work truck is an old dinosaur, this seems like the perfect solution plus I can also listen to my music while out on the road instead of the horrible local radio stations!

joangc

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Since I am on my 2nd day of being unemployed, I can't justify spending money on shiny new gadgets. And if I get a job soon, I can use this to impress my new co-workers!

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I've been DYING to get one of these. The obvious use is parties, but I listen to podcasts ALL THE TIME, and the ability to listen while I'm just hanging out in the apartment would be a huge plus -- it always feels weird to wear earbuds when you're alone in the kitchen. The iPhone's speaker just can't stand up to the dishwasher or the sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53