• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickyj12

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I want one because I'm the father of 4 kids and they hog the stereo downstairs. My wife hogs my bedroom upstairs and doesn't like it when I listen to music. If I had one, I could go into the bathroom or one of the larger closets in the house. Maybe I could even hide in the attic and be able to rock out finally! Air guitar is too hard with headphones on...

tucg15

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
JAMBOX-a-licious!!

Damn TiPb! I want this badly! My family would go nuts over this as we jam music all the time in our house. You would make this family a bunch of happy campers!

Thanks!

rrodrig02

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Jambox!!!

I Want the Jambox because im a driver and i drop customers off and pick them up,but our shuttle van dont have a radio for us to listen to. so i use my iphone 4 an put it in the cupholder so i can echo out an sound louder. so i would love this jawbox. i can set it on the dash and listen to music as i do my job!!! i want it!!

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I've salivated over these at Best Buy and the sound quality for such a little device is outstanding! Thanks for the opportunity to win one!!

ndrasheta

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I need it!

I would love to win the Jawbone JAMBOX because I know that it will make me a better person, or at least a better music listener. :) Maybe instead of hearing voices in my head, I'll finally be able to hear my music and drown out the other sounds of the world.

Bibojim

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd love this for work, I could stream music and still use my phone and not have to have it wired or docked to a speaker system!

tubaguy63

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Perfect for chores

as boring as this may sound, I want it so I can actually hear my music and podcasts while doing chores throughout the house.

Officialdjdio

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Being a music enthusiast and DJ I love getting the party started whether it be playing tunes from my phone at a get together or using the djay application on my phone by algoriddim! I've been eyeing the JAMBOX for quite some time now and loved the portability, sleek design, ease of use and superb sound quality! This would make those get togethers and trips up north a blast by being able to fill up the room with crisp and clean sound! I would love to bring it in my pack wherever I go!

amboone

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Need the Jambox!

I want the Jambox to show my employer how it is the perfect portable speakerphone to take to field meetings for conference calls back to the office. Oh, and then I just so happen to have an awesome portable speaker to keep with me at all times! ;-)

mvilla

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Jambox to share

This would be a very cool device to have around the house, in the car, camping, etc. My son and I could share it. Him with his iPod touch, me with my iPhone. I would love to win this thing!!

jdisme1#AC

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I have no money (poor starving college student) and need some way to play music in my room while I study. Have been looking at the JAMBOX but can't afford it (all my paychecks go to rent and food). PLEASE help me out!

jaBBu

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Nice giveaway ....................

Using a set of cheap speakers and computer desktop to play sounds now (what a waste of good music). Having a Jawbone JAMBOX would up the quality nicely (and may just get this joint rocking). Good luck to everyone!

bas.o#AC

Dec 6, 2008
Visit site
I have one already, and its rocks my socks! Wouldn't it be great to have two hooked up for ultimate sound, give me this one and ill let u know how it sounds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza