jailbreak (blackra1n) doesn't work with my Iphone

firas_op

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello
please i need your help ...

i have Iphone( 3G S) -my Iphone( 3G S) is tethered locked device- i had jailbreak (blackra1n) ...it was working very good i didn't faced any problems.

just when i restart my Iphone it become in recovery mode i have to make blackra1n to start again

my problem is :
i rested network settings

from setting - general- rest - rest network settings

then the iphone restarted and changed to white apple - recovery mode( DFU),normaly i run Blackra1n every thing will be ok but this time the Iphone desn't accept Blackra1n

to fix the problem i tried :

1- I did blackra1n but doesn't work, it come pictuer of geohot long time and become to DFU mode.

2- I tried to restor to 3.1.2 ( same origenal ) also dosen't work every time i had error.

3- tried with Iphone pc sutie to fix start up but the program dosen't connect with my iphone.

i hope i could explain my problem

please help me i don't know what i have to do

My firmware version : 3.1.2 (7D11)
Baseband version : 05.11.07
log of blackra1n:
INFO: welcome to blackra1n for windows
INFO: loaded dll at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\iTunesMobileDevice.dll
INFO: button clicked
INFO: internal recovery callback called
INFO: unregistered normal mode callback
INFO: go go gadget ra1n
INFO: send command started
INFO: file opened
ioctl: 1
INFO: command setenv auto-boot true sent
ioctl: 0
INFO: command saveenv sent
send payload: 0
INFO: start sending exploit
INFO: exploit closed 0
sent exploit
INFO: command geohot sent
send picture: 0
INFO: command setpicture 0 sent
INFO: command bgcolor 1 1 1 sent
send ramdisk: 0
INFO: command geohot sent
INFO: I JUST DROPPED IT LIKE ITS HOT
WARN: wtf who called this?
INFO: global callback finished
INFO: callbacks registered
INFO: unused callback called

Last edited:

firas_op

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
drar Gorynytch

first i rest all network setting then iphone restart next i tried blackra1n, no i didn't upgrade to 3.1.3 i am still 3.1.2, bye the way i can't upgrade to 3.1.3 because my iphone not open

thanks for help me

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The spam comment was deleted. Yay! So ignore my comment. On to more pressing issues....

firas - what do you mean your iPhone won't "open?"

firas_op

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
thanks Alli
i mean i use not original SIM card in my Iphone , it is locked so if i update to 3.1.3 my Iphone will lock need to original SIM ....

do you hear same this problem before?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Isn't looking promising for a new jailbreak after you restore. Have you tried running Blackra1n on another pc?

firas_op

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes, i tried running Blackra1n on another pc but same problem
last Hope i will buy program maybe can help me ... if it is works i will put it here
thanks for your support Alli

1. What service do you provide?
We provide detailed instructions on how to unlock or jailbreak ANY iPhone, First Generation iPhone, iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS. From the 4gb 1.0.0 to the latest 32gb 3.1.2 with the 3.9 or 4.6 bootloader (don't worry if you have no idea what this is). They can be used on any network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Fido, Orange, Tracfone, Vodafone, O2, Oi, Telefonica, Rogers, Tim, DiGi, Cellone, Swisscom, Telcel, Starhub, Si.Mobile, Telenor, Cellcom, MoviStar, Optimus, and many more.

8. Does this solution work with relocked iPhones ?
YES.

bart_simps1

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
heyy, what's up ? i have exactly the same problem, have you found a solution to our problem ?? i have already run blackrain 50 times, and still nothing...

exprumos

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
yeah, blackrain is not working with 3.1.3.

I (very) foolishly reset my unlocked iphone last night, and now it is the same as a previous poster's - emergency calls only and will not open without the original sim card.

There was another thread earlier, stating we should wait for 3.2, but if we can't open our phones we also can't upgrade to 3.2

Hopefully someone will figure out an unlock for 3.1.3, and then teach idiots like me not to upgrade so readily :)

firas_op

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi again...
I don't have shsh file and my phone doesn't start up, I tried this program " AutoSHSH" to get shsh file so i got it but when i try to restore to 3.1.2 but i faced this error 3001
Do you have any idea about this error ?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I know it's been said before, but evidently some people need to hear it again.

If you have a 3GS and have updated to 3.1.3 without storing your shsh on Cydia, you cannot downgrade.

firas_op

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I know Alli it is impossible downgrade to 3.1.2 but i didn't updated to 3.1.3, My phone still 3.1.2 it is just doesn't start up, i tried to restored not downgrade.
thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77