Itunes Store and JB

scandluz22#IM

Apr 25, 2009
Visit site
Anyone having a problem with the Itunes store after you jailbreak iphone 3.0? When I go to a list of songs, like "top 10 itunes songs" or any of them it does not list the songs. Anyone? Or anyone know a fix for this? Thanks.

scandluz22#IM

Apr 25, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Someone on another thread said mobile substrate wacks out iTunes. Winterboard uses mobile substrate so I guess that would be the cause. Just gotta figure out how to fix it with out uninstalling winterboard. Either of you running winterboard?

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
Thanks. Someone on another thread said mobile substrate wacks out iTunes. Winterboard uses mobile substrate so I guess that would be the cause. Just gotta figure out how to fix it with out uninstalling winterboard. Either of you running winterboard?

Yes, I am.

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
OK so maybe thats not it, lol

heh heh I'd probably delete it and see if that fixes the problem anyway. If it does fix it, reinstall Winterboard and see if it still works then. Maybe the original install glitched or something. \o/

Or maybe it's something else altogether. :p

scandluz22#IM

Apr 25, 2009
Visit site
heh heh I'd probably delete it and see if that fixes the problem anyway. If it does fix it, reinstall Winterboard and see if it still works then. Maybe the original install glitched or something. \o/

Or maybe it's something else altogether. :p

Reinstalling it worked. Thanks.