Issues with iMessage?

eliang87

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine is not working. What about everyone else? I try logging in but it just kicks me back to the login screen.

-Eric

Last edited:

Jimieo

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm having issues with it as well. On my iPod Touch 4G I keep getting the message "Not Delivered." What's so strange about this is, it was working just a couple days ago and on this wifi network.

rklefev

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
imessage/other features

Some of the features of ios 5 have not shown up on my phone. i have the Newstand and Reminders, but imessage is simply not there, as well as the calender. My sms looks the same as it did before the update. Do I have to do something to access it? Shouldn't it be there automatically?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Turn it on in settings iMessage is built Ito the SMS app when u text someone with a iPhone that has iMessage the bubble will turn blue vs the SMS green also when u touch the message box it will say iMessage vs text

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Turn it on in settings iMessage is built Ito the SMS app when u text someone with a iPhone that has iMessage the bubble will turn blue vs the SMS green also when u touch the message box it will say iMessage vs text

I notice that you dont quote people often.. sometimes they dont know your responding to them.. you can quote people in tapatalk by holding your finger on there post for a bit if you didnt know!

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

It won't let me sign in with my Apple ID to turn iMessage on.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
It won't let me sign in with my Apple ID to turn iMessage on.

this is why it doesnt work then.. you have to be able to sign in with an apple ID for iMessage to work. Try a hard reset by holding the home and sleep buttons at the same time until the apple logo appears.. If that doesn't work you may have to restore your phone.