Is there an Aquamail equivalent for the iPhone?

tennislvr8

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
Hey all l, old habits are hard to break. I recently switch to the iPhone from Android. I rarely used the native apps on Android. I am for an email app on iPhone that will not use an unified box. I have 4 different email addresses on my phone and I need to keep them separate. I want them to be easier to follow than using what appears to me to be embedded emails with gmail. I find my self getting lost in email threads. I also want to be able to delete mail from the notification screen. I don’t want a delay in receiving emails either. Any thoughts or ideas. I used aqua mail on android and loved it, those who know aqua mail anything like that for iPhone???TIA

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: E-Mail

You can try spark, Edison mail, or Newton mail and see which one you prefer.

Best of luck.

anon(10700196)

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site

Not 100% sure, but, I think Outlook gives you the choice of unified and the option of going to Mail, and choosing a specific mailbox...

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The stock Mail app gives you that ability:

You can go in and see all your mail accounts
all mailboxes.PNG

You can see all combined inboxes
all inboxes.PNG

Or I can just look at my Gmail or
gmail inbox.PNG

iCloud inboxes separately
icloud inbox.PNG

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Not 100% sure, but, I think Outlook gives you the choice of unified and the option of going to Mail, and choosing a specific mailbox...

OP, Outlook does give you an ability of displaying mailboxes under a specific mail address. There are choices of buttons for each mail address in the left column with a home button (all accounts) on top.

tennislvr8

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
So I downloaded spark and really liked it but it messed up my calendar. A lot of meetings didn’t make it to neither calendar the google calendar nor the spark calendar. Did I do something wrong?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So I downloaded spark and really liked it but it messed up my calendar. A lot of meetings didn’t make it to neither calendar the google calendar nor the spark calendar. Did I do something wrong?

Switch to iCloud calendar, gcal used to mess up quite a bit for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966