Bogdan Karpenko

Aug 28, 2022
Visit site
With a broken screen, the phone itself presses the password entry and is blocked after 10 attempts. I fixed the screen, I'm sorry to connect to iTunes, I don't see iTunes (I changed wires, I changed laptops on which there is an account). I made Hardresset, it was nasal to see it, I clicked on update and restore. For about 10 minutes he downloaded, and after that everything fell off and returned to the fact that iTunes again does not see the iPhone. What to do, who faced this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and good day to you. In regard to your dilemma, needed information is missing that may be pertinent to someone being able to assist you.

1. Are you the real owner of the device?
2. Is the iPhone protected with the iCloud Activation Lock?
3. When you say you fixed the screen, are you saying you replaced it?
4. What wires did you change?
5. Have you considered purchasing a newer iPhone model?

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Hmmm, that’s a tough spot. In this situation, getting the laptop & iTunes to see the phone is paramount.
When you say it doesn’t see ITunes, does the laptop you’re on see the phone? (You get the connect message and see the phone mounted). Or does the laptop not see the phone (and therefore obviously would be unable to connect with iTunes).
-be 1000% sure of your cable.
-full reboot of the laptop, wait for it to fully finish the reboot and normalize, open nothing! but iTunes, connect the phone. Does this work?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77