Iphone X auto reatarting and draining battery to 0%

meedasg

Apr 16, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

I have recently faced a problem with my iphone x please look at bellow at the failiures i have come across.

1. my phone suddenly was restarting all time and not accepting charge.

the following is what i did i changed charging port, the battery and also reinstalled IOS 12,2 the phone had reboot well after few hours i started getting ghost touch my screen was getting command without a touch than after the phone restarted and totally drained battery again to 0% i put the phone on DFU and reinstalled IOS 12.2 again after restart was a success than 5 mins later same issue again i believe its something to do with the hardware after looking around 3utools the phone looks refurbished but i still dont understand why is this issue rising after allnew hardware replaced and i have fixed so many iphone x without fail i have also managed to change IC on the lower phones for this one since i had another iPhone x which was broken i just switched those two parts as mentioned above can you please assist me here on this matter.

Regards
AR

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The symptoms you are describing can happen to a water or moisture damaged phone. Has the phone been dropped or exposed to any kind of water or moisture?

meedasg

Apr 16, 2019
Visit site
thank you for getting back, well i am not sure i sort of had a hunch about that ill have to ask the person who gave me the phone ill surely revert back but so far the phone just fluctuates from 78% to zero than again the ghost touch appears same all rotation.

thank you for replying ill inform you where i reach on this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77