IPhone update caused my itunes acct to revert back to old closed acct email and password.

I

iMore Question

Why when I updated my iphone my itunes reverted back to my old email that does not exist anymore and when I put the old pass word in it does not recognize it either, I changed the prompted to the new email and password and it does not recognize it either, how can I fix The email that I originally used for my iTunes I rarely used for anything else and yahoo said because of that they closed the account. So I went to my iTunes and changed the information in my account because even though yahoo closed the account my account still recognized the email and password. Everything was updated by me and I got into it a couple times after that to make changes and purchase music. I updated my iphone which updated my iTunes also.Went on my iphone and the prompt for my password went back to the old account email...I then tried to access my account on my lap top and the same thing happened. I have no clue why this happened and how to access an account that was shut down by yahoo because of lack of use. How can I fix this? Help!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87