iPhone 7 Plus to S9 in gaming is it a downgrade or upgrade Frames per second

Sea Games

May 12, 2018
Visit site
Hi there
I have an iPhone 7 Plus and just saw the Samsung Galaxy S9 and wondering if it is faster at gaming I live in Canada so I only get the snapdragon 845 chip so is it a downgrade in performance and smoothness in gaming or a upgrade?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi there
I have an iPhone 7 Plus and just saw the Samsung Galaxy S9 and wondering if it is faster at gaming I live in Canada so I only get the snapdragon 845 chip so is it a downgrade in performance and smoothness in gaming or a upgrade?

To be honest you’ll be happy with it . Had a note 8 and had no issues with the 835 . Yes the A11 is faster for cpu performance but not so much in gpu performance. Either way it’s good.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I want to play a game called PvZ Heroes it's a card game, so can I get fps more on this game or less?

Dude it will be fine . The 845 is good enough for daily tasks and performance. A11 is better but in reality it’s over the top good( the A11). Why are you even asking here . Should go ask Android central

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Dude it will be fine . The 845 is good enough for daily tasks and performance. A11 is better but in reality it’s over the top good( the A11). Why are you even asking here . Should go ask Android central

Nah, because they’ll try to convince (read: brainwash) OP on how “”superior”” the S9 is :p

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi there

I wouldn't know. I don't own an Android device. I use my custom built desktop gaming rig for games, and my phone for making calls.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Nah, because they’ll try to convince (read: brainwash) OP on how “”superior”” the S9 is :p

Brainwash ? Because he already isn’t decided upon the fact he wants the phone and just wants to justify his opinion ? All these flagship phones are good now and it’s just a matter of preference between OS and hardware features.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Because gaming PCs is the only way to play games.

She didn’t say that. Plus, as you may know, there are games only available on computers and not on mobile.

Brainwash ? Because he already isn’t decided upon the fact he wants the phone and just wants to justify his opinion ? All these flagship phones are good now and it’s just a matter of preference between OS and hardware features.

I know, hence the smirk at the end of my sentence ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8