Iphone 6s owner... Worth upgrading to xs?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi, yes.. I did finally end up buying the Xs max! Its not that I dont like the 8 plus, it's a fantastic phone. It's just that since I have held of the purchase for so long, might as well go for something that will last both spec wise AND design wise, (Xs being the fresher design) for the next 3-4 years.

AWESOME! I'm happy for you! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how you like it!

Rev17

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations on your new phone, definitely worth the upgrade in my opinion.

Thanx! Ohh yess... All my skepticism was laid to rest the moment I restored thebiPhone and used it for the first 15 min!

Though I still love the 6s, it's archaic compared to the Xs... Just hope apple puts in a split screen / some sort of multitasking to utilize this humongous screen!

Rev17

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
AWESOME! I'm happy for you! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how you like it!

Hey.. Thanx! So far loving it..Just waiting for a few apps I use to update to utilize the larger screen / higher resolution. And yes, for Apple to introduce a split screen functionality.

Other then at.. Its a dream..! Face ID is surprisingly good and accurate. Even in a dark room. Still kinda miss touch id after 5 years of use (5s and 6s)...though the feeling will go away soon thanx to face ID.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien