iPhone 6 wifi sucks

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the top grade cable internet and all my other devices pick up the wifi strong signal without any issues I have AirPort Extreme as my wifi box but my apps install so slow!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the top grade cable internet and all my other devices pick up the wifi strong signal without any issues I have AirPort Extreme as my wifi box but my apps install so slow!

How long have you had your iPhone 6 and when did the slow app installs begin? Also, you've created at least one thread a while back in regard to jailbreaking. Could that have something to do with the problem you're experiencing?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My wifi works just fine on my 6. Maybe try resetting your network connections

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone6 picks my WiFi great and downloads guck. And I'm on DSL. When did you start having the problem with your WiFi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You should consider changing your title of this thread to "MY iPhone 6 wifi sucks" because clearly the issue is not universal.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure the slowness is only with apps downloading and not with other online traffic. Try a speedtest for instance or any other means of measuring your wifi speed

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
My phones not jail broken anymore and I have ran tests for my wifi speed and get over 25 Mbps speed on my LTE it downloads quick but on wifi I have full bars yet download speed is slow I will try resetting network to see if that helps thanks for your replys about my issue

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My phones not jail broken anymore and I have ran tests for my wifi speed and get over 25 Mbps speed on my LTE it downloads quick but on wifi I have full bars yet download speed is slow I will try resetting network to see if that helps thanks for your replys about my issue

You either have a network problem you're not reflecting here on the thread, or your device has an isolated issue with it's wifi antenna. Either way, not much we can suggest to you aside from telling you to restore the device or have it replaced (since it's still under warranty).

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

If everything else works fine then it's an isolated issue with the device. Like Sean said, try reseting the network settings or getting it checked out at an Apple Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD