IPhone 6: reviews and first impressions

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
After using an iPhone 5 for a few years, I went from a Samsung Note 4 and Nexus 6 to the iPhone 6 because I wanted something smaller to use on a daily basis. I have been using my 6 for about 3 weeks now and the one thing I am not crazy about, is the screen size! Silly me :nerd:......... Can't anyone make a 5 inch phone with a 6 inch screen?!! Absolutely everyone has made a huge phone with a small screen....... someone do the opposite! :tongue:

dk4

Banned
Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I have zero complaints about the battery life of iPhone 6, I got it fully charged, I've been on it ever since and I still have a good 50% battery left.
Got all my pics, music, videos, wallpapers, ringtones, apps, everything works perfectly with the added oomph of being larger and sleeker.
I think this is the best phone in USA market. ukphonejob.com

Last edited:

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I have a 128 GB version and have only had issues with the Pocasts app. When I get into a WiFi area it stalls on downloading so I end up having to connect it to my MacBook Pro so that the podcasts sync successfully.

Other than that the stability has been great. Granted, I have had the phone for just under two weeks but so far, so great!

unmistakable

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Finally switched back to iPhone after trying out the Samsung S4 -- never again will I use an Android. iPhone 6 has been brilliant so far and amazing battery life! :rotfl:

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello people,

Today I switched from 6 Plus to 6. I really love iP Plus big screen and battery, but it is too big for me. I've used it since release and I really don't want to babysit this Plus anymore, if they get rid of this big bezels I will consider switching back, but until then I will be on regluar iPhone.

Bruce1008

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Well, I don't like iPhone 6 very much at my first sight on it. Because, I prefer the color layout of iPhone 5S. However, iPhone 6 gives me the smoother touching feeling. Now, I think iPhone 6 is also an amazing product.

5stringpicker

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I have had androids since the first Galaxy. I have been (hang my head) an iphone hater for a long time. My wife recently started talking about getting an iphone 6 and of course I was COMPLETELY SHOCKED!! How could you do such a thing, I thought! But when she got hers she asked me if I would like to try one because they would give us two of them for our upgrades, so I was like "what the heck, I will see what I am not missing." We have been on our iphone 6's for about a month now and.........(time to eat crow) :) ......... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS THING!!! What a difference, wow, the iphone just goes, no lag, no hiccups, smooth as silk, easy to use, LOVE THE APPS, trust me they are different on the iphone than android, they look better, respond better, everything! Needless to say I will not be going back to the android. The build quality of Apple products is superb. I like to have phones that I can rely on not to malfunction on me, and every android phone except for one I have had to replace over and over, that gets quite exhausting. Thank you Apple for making such quality phones and products. I am VERY pleased with how this "experiment" has turned out because I would have never had the opportunity to own the most well made and reliable phone on the market.

New Apple Fan

Last edited:

DmitryLu

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I start used from iPhone 3g... after i buy & use all new phones (because its my work)

For me, Apple make 2 excellent devices - iPhone 4, and iPhone 6.

notescroll

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I love my silver iPhone 6. It has perfect size to hold and use just one hand. The round edges of the screen looks so great! That's why I didn't buy any case for it :)

unmistakable

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
To be fair though, the S4 is an OLD phone so no wonder it didn't perform as well as your new iPhone..

Yeah, it is an old phone -- I've had the S4 since it came out a couple of years back and had a number of issues with it even then. I had to suffer through them though since I was stuck in a contract/on a fixed budget.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ninjja