iPhone 6 Keep Restarting Every Few Minutes

wtriple0

Jul 10, 2018
Visit site
Hello, first thing first sorry for my English. Here I have a problem with my iPhone 6, after updated to iOS 11.4 last week my iPhone is now a corpse. Here a complete story; my iPhone won't charge it battery unless when turned off or when it over heat (triggered with playing snapchat filters), so previously I have it with iOS 10.3.3 and my iPhone do restarting by itself if I operating it quick after turned on, to make my iPhone usable I need to keep it locked with airplane mode on for at least 12 minutes then viola my iPhone working fine (no more restarting). So long time ago after iOS 11 released, I tried updating and then my method not working anymore, so I quick downgrade back to iOS 10. Every time my iPhone have iOS 11 downloaded it makes restarting issue more triggered, so i deletes iOS 11 whenever it downloaded on setting. Last time, the newest iOS 11.4 downloaded and my iPhone didn't have response like before, it's not trigger restarting issue, so I thought it must be fine now. With hope that it's already fine so I decided to install the update, but... oh no... now the actual problem has come, my iPhone restart every 2 minutes and few seconds, no matter how long I keep it in airplane mode and locked (not used/operated), the iPhone only able to use maximum to 2 minutes and few seconds, after that it will restarting by itself. So the final question from me, what's actually happened to my iPhone 6? does anybody facing similar issue? can it be fixed? and how much it cost? please I need the answers as detailed as possible, because i tired of googling it and has no clue until now. Thanks for reading, I'm waiting for your help.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, first thing first sorry for my English. Here I have a problem with my iPhone 6, after updated to iOS 11.4 last week my iPhone is now a corpse. Here a complete story; my iPhone won't charge it battery unless when turned off or when it over heat (triggered with playing snapchat filters), so previously I have it with iOS 10.3.3 and my iPhone do restarting by itself if I operating it quick after turned on, to make my iPhone usable I need to keep it locked with airplane mode on for at least 12 minutes then viola my iPhone working fine (no more restarting). So long time ago after iOS 11 released, I tried updating and then my method not working anymore, so I quick downgrade back to iOS 10. Every time my iPhone have iOS 11 downloaded it makes restarting issue more triggered, so i deletes iOS 11 whenever it downloaded on setting. Last time, the newest iOS 11.4 downloaded and my iPhone didn't have response like before, it's not trigger restarting issue, so I thought it must be fine now. With hope that it's already fine so I decided to install the update, but... oh no... now the actual problem has come, my iPhone restart every 2 minutes and few seconds, no matter how long I keep it in airplane mode and locked (not used/operated), the iPhone only able to use maximum to 2 minutes and few seconds, after that it will restarting by itself. So the final question from me, what's actually happened to my iPhone 6? does anybody facing similar issue? can it be fixed? and how much it cost? please I need the answers as detailed as possible, because i tired of googling it and has no clue until now. Thanks for reading, I'm waiting for your help.

Take it to Apple Store. They’ll be able to tell you what’s wrong.
If there is no Apple Store where you are, go to an Official Apple Service Center.

wtriple0

Jul 10, 2018
Visit site
Take it to Apple Store. They’ll be able to tell you what’s wrong.
If there is no Apple Store where you are, go to an Official Apple Service Center.

Thank you, but I really needs to know what's going on with my iphone. Actually this restarting issue was happened few months after I bought iphone 6, then they replace it with a brand new iphone without any explanation. I'm in Indonesia and I understand there's no actual Apple Service Center, just authorized one which mean no actual Apple technician. I have done reinstalling iOS via dfu mode and no fix anything, also now I can't downgrade to iOS 10 no more. I'm afraid if this can't be fixed, really Apple, duh.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, but I really needs to know what's going on with my iphone. Actually this restarting issue was happened few months after I bought iphone 6, then they replace it with a brand new iphone without any explanation. I'm in Indonesia and I understand there's no actual Apple Service Center, just authorized one which mean no actual Apple technician. I have done reinstalling iOS via dfu mode and no fix anything, also now I can't downgrade to iOS 10 no more. I'm afraid if this can't be fixed, really Apple, duh.

What I meant by Official Apple Service Center was authorized repair center. Sorry for the confusion.

My guess it’s the battery, but only the technician can tell for sure after doing diagnostics.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My 6s Plus crashes a couple times a week. My guess is the battery. The iPhone 6 is getting old now. It's normal the battery would have a lot of wear. You may either need a new battery or new phone.

wtriple0

Jul 10, 2018
Visit site
My 6s Plus crashes a couple times a week. My guess is the battery. The iPhone 6 is getting old now. It's normal the battery would have a lot of wear. You may either need a new battery or new phone.

hmm, it didn't haven't to my old iphone 5. to me iphone 6 still awesom hehe, also apple still supporting this device through upcoming ios 12 (which i actually already join ios 12 beta) but since this restarts problem, i'm unable to finish the installation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2